Paradise Swimming Pool Accident Lawyer
There is nothing like a nice swim to cool off in the hot Nevada sun, and residents of Clark County are fortunate to be able to enjoy one of the many swimming pools throughout the region. Most people are well-familiar with the dangers of being around water, so they take proper care to protect against drowning and other injuries. However, there can be hazards around pools, water slides, splash pools, parks and other water features that you do not know. Owners are required to address these risks, but swimming pool accidents occur often when they fail in their legal duty.
It is reassuring to know that you have legal remedies under Nevada law, specifically the concept of premises liability. You may qualify to recover compensation from a careless property owner, and our Paradise swimming pool accident lawyer at Cameron Law will be at your side throughout the process. We will handle all essential tasks, enabling you to focus on recovering from your injuries. Please contact us to schedule a free case review with a Paradise swimming pool accidents attorney, and check out a summary of the laws.
Liability for Swimming Pool Injuries
These accidents fall under premises liability laws, which are based upon the concept of negligence. To succeed with your claim, you must prove that the incident occurred because the swimming pool owner failed to ensure that the space was reasonably safe. Serious injuries can result from a wide array of hazards, such as:
- Loose ladders, railings, steps, and safety fixtures;
- Faulty drainage systems, which creates suction that can trap a swimmer underwater;
- Failure to maintain proper chlorine levels, causing Legionnaires disease, diarrhea, and other water-borne illnesses;
- Defective gates or other barriers;
- Excessive water accumulation on surfaces; and,
- Broken diving boards, slides, and water features.
At-fault parties in a swimming pool accident claim may include owners of hotels, casinos, resorts, and water parks. Negligent homeowners can also be liable for failing to maintain their pool.
How an Attorney Supports Your Rights
When pursuing any of the at-fault parties mentioned above, you will usually be dealing with an insurance company. The first step is filing a claim, but you must sue in court if you do not reach an agreement to resolve it. Cameron Law will fight for your right throughout the process to obtain fair compensation for your medical costs, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and other losses. Our Paradise swimming pool accidents lawyers will:
- Conduct an investigation and gather evidence;
- Prepare all insurance claims forms and supporting documentary evidence;
- Engage in settlement negotiations with the insurance company to reach an out-of-court agreement;
- Represent you during mediation, an option for resolving your claim with help from a specially trained professional; and,
- File a lawsuit in court and handle all essential litigation tasks.
Consult with a Paradise Swimming Pool Accident Attorney for Free
For more information about your rights and remedies after being hurt at a swimming pool, please contact Cameron Law to set up a no-cost consultation. A Paradise swimming & drowning accident lawyer can provide personalized advice after reviewing your circumstances.