Henderson Car Accident Lawyer
Millions of car accidents happen every year. Most of them result in minor injuries. There are those, however, that result in severe injuries such as brain injuries, broken bones, back and neck injuries, and internal injuries. These injuries may be long-lasting or permanent. Managing these injuries is no easy task; they may take a lot of time and money.
How will you pay for medical bills and all other expenses? What if you have to take time off work to recuperate? The good news is that you can seek compensation from the negligent party. If someone else caused the accident and resulting injuries, you can file a civil lawsuit against them.
What happens next? A Henderson car accident lawyer from Cameron Law can guide you through the process of seeking financial recovery through a personal injury lawsuit.
Types of Car Accidents
Car accidents can happen at any time. They can also happen in a number of ways, including the following:
- Rear-end. This is the most common type of accident. It happens when a vehicle hits the rear of a vehicle in front. These crashes often happen in areas of high traffic and at low speeds. They may be caused by tailgating or distracted driving. When speeding is involved, the results can be catastrophic.
- Rollover. Rollovers are dangerous crashes. They occur when a vehicle slips onto its side or its roof. Pickup trucks and SUVs have a higher center of gravity and are therefore more likely to roll over. Tripping over a curb, turning too sharply, or getting hit on the side can all lead to rollover crashes.
- Head-on. Head-on crashes occur when the fronts of two vehicles collide. They may be caused by confusion (going the wrong way down a one-way street) or drunk driving. They tend to happen on freeways and two-lane rural roads. These accidents are often deadly.
- T-bone. Also known as a side impact crash, a T-bone crash occurs when the front end of a vehicle hits the side of another, like in a T position. These crashes often happen when a driver runs a stop sign or stop light.
- Sideswipe. Sideswipes occur when vehicles that are going in the same direction hit the sides of each other. These crashes are often caused by distracted driving, when one vehicle drifts into the lane of the other.
Contact Cameron Law Today
Careless drivers are everywhere. There are many types of car accidents that can occur on the roadways, so you need to be careful. These crashes can result in a variety of injuries, from minor to severe to debilitating to fatal.
If someone else caused your car accident and resulting damage, see how the team at Cameron Law can help you with physical and financial recovery. You could be dealing with your injuries for a long time, so make sure you are well-compensated for all your damages. Schedule a free consultation with a Henderson car accident lawyer by calling (702) 745-4545.